We readers and writers are a unique and diversified group. Some enjoy sweet romance while others delve into mystery, fantasy, or suspense. Please read the following questions in this short questionnaire and post your answers as comments. You can elaborate as much as you like, or write concise answers.
Okay, here we go!
- Do you prefer (to read or write) a book with plenty of conflict, or would you rather have the conflict toned down?
- Which do you prefer? Historical reads or present day?
- Do you prefer a strong, macho hero with a feminine heroine or a milder hero with a strong woman?
- Do you enjoy the story more or less when weaknesses are portrayed in the hero/heroine?
- Do you prefer stories that are character driven or plot driven?
Thanks for participating; I can’t wait to read your comments!