Every movie has at least one memorable line. Well, they should, anyway. Some become classics and endure forever. On the way home from family movie night, my husband and I tried to come up with a line from the movie we had just seen that was worth remembering. After much debate, we decided nothing was worth changing on our Top Ten Favorite Quote list:
- Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.
- I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.
- Houston, we have a problem.
- Toto, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
- Here’s looking at you, kid.
- Go ahead, make my day.
- May the Force be with you.
- Say ‘hello’ to my little friend.
- You talkin’ to me?
- You had me at ‘hello’
Is there a quote you feel should be added to the list? Inquiring minds would like to know!